E-3 Mission Crew Training Position Announcement
Closing Date: 28 April 2006
Position: Weapons Instructor
Rate: $27.02 per hour (Per Collective Bargaining Agreement)
Date Required: 12 May 2006
Job Description: Instructs AWACS weapons directors and air weapons officers in operational requirements, procedures and techniques using approved USAF courseware, and AWACS mission training devices. Prepares classroom instructional materials. Evaluates student performance; makes decisions regarding student progress; provides instructional counseling; recommends corrective action for training deficiencies; and documents student accomplishments. Prepares student grade folders and other correspondence/forms required to document student performance. Maintains direct contact with the customer to ensure students are fully prepared for the flying phase of training. Participates directly in the courseware development process by providing subject matter expertise, product review, and actual courseware application feedback.
- Associates degree minimum
- 5 years E-3 AWACS mission crew operational experience in weapons/MCC positions
- Recent AWACS instructor qualification (within 2 Years)
- Able to obtain a Secret security clearance / interim Secret security clearance within 30 days
- Proof of military separation or retirement or an established DOS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software products
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 966 AACS and/or 552 TRS instructor experience
- AWACS staff (Wing or higher) experience
- Courseware development experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Submit resume to:
Mr. Bruce Goree
7567 SENTRY BLVD, STE 133
TINKER AFB OK, 73145-9012
Free Postings of Employment Opportunities.
1 post • Page 1 of 1