ABM Job Opportunity

Free Postings of Employment Opportunities.
wildbill
Veteran
AEW Units: 963 AWACS 552 ACW
Call Sign: Wild Bill

ABM Job Opportunity

Post by wildbill » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:24 pm

Bill,
I am a retired ABM but, never assigned to AWACS in my 28 years. But, that did not hinder me from successful BD for the system for four years with NG. I am hoping we can get a good candidate with some focused publicity.

You may have seen this sent out in the OWC62 emailings but I would like it to be posted on the AEWA web site if possible.

The following position description is a draft and may be changed before it is posted onto Northrop Grumman corporate website's "Careers".

However, those interested in the job should forward a resume to Joe Hoffmann (cc'ed) but that will not officially enter you in the running for the job. An official application should be made on the Careers web site whenever the opening is posted at:

http://home.northgrum.com/ or
http://horizonscareers.northgrum.com/Ho ... eerHome.do
The position is with NG Electronic Systems Division at the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (at Linthicum, MD).

They're looking forward to filling this position rapidly!
Thank you,
Jim Allen
Manager, Sensor Systems Business Development
Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems
Baltimore, MD
Office: 410-993-2431
Cell: 443-562-5980
Fax: 410-981-5482

++++++++++++++
July 2009
Business Development Position –Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems Sector
Surveillance Systems, Aerospace Systems Division (ASD)
Position is responsible for Marketing and Business Development activities associated with the Airborne Surveillance product line within ASD. CONOPS, requirements and system knowledge required are airborne surveillance radars, EO/IR, ESM, Communications, Mission Systems Integration, and other components. The position is responsible for insuring ASD attains its acquisition targets for surveillance systems, UAV surveillance and adjacent markets such as Customs & Border Protection, DHS, DEA etc.

Responsibilities include business capture planning, coordinate staffing, lead bid and proposal efforts and strategy development. This position interfaces and knowledge with USAF, US Navy, other NG Sectors, and other end item customers. There may also be international components pending expanded customer bases.

This is a marketing management position requiring experience in surface-to-air surveillance, ISR and networked systems market, international business practices, export regulations, and complex business development programs. Position requires an ability to coordinate multi-divisional and multi-company strategic initiatives. Technical background or education with understanding of various customers is preferred, strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential, and the ability to provide strong leadership and work through resource constraints through innovative solutions is desirable. Some relocation assistance may be available.

Secret Security Clearance Required as a minimum.