Job Opportunity at Hanscom

Free Postings of Employment Opportunities.
slave2Christ
FNG

Job Opportunity at Hanscom

Post by slave2Christ » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:28 am

Any of the ex, soon to be ex 13Bs out there: My company has an opening in Hanscom. You can apply at Monster. It would probably be better for you (and definitely would be better for me) if you let me submit your resume:
http://jobview.monster.com/Get...Job.as ... _n=JSAHG10

Send resumes to herbert.conner@anser.org

Two at Langley:

Radar technician/analyst and experienced crew member as a 1A3 Radar Technician on AWACS and/or JSTARS. Thorough understanding of radar operations and their capabilities and limitations; knowledgeable in DoD acquisition and requirements, JCIDS process; Wing, MAJCOM or HAF staff experience desirable. Experienced in operations, test and analysis of airborne radar systems. Instructed personnel in operation, maintenance, repair, and test procedures of airborne radar systems a plus.

Command and Control, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C2ISR) subject matter expert and experienced crew member as a 13XX Air Battle Manager on AWACS or JSTARS. Thorough understanding of C2ISR operations and how to employ the AWACS and JSTARS platforms during all phases of C2ISR employment in multiple areas of responsibility (AORs); Main emphasis on net centric connectivity capabilities and airborne communications; Both weapons and surveillance (air & ground) experience; Knowledgeable in DoD acquisition and requirements, JCIDS process; Wing, MAJCOM or HAF staff experience desirable.
Herb
Life without Christ is like a painting in the world with no light