Hilarious Awacs Heros

General, Non-AEW chatter about just about any subject that is dear to your heart.

Talk it up folks....
robfrechette
FNG

Hilarious Awacs Heros

Post by robfrechette » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:21 am

hilarious video found on youtube about Awacs Debriefing Hero's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fazNL_OM1_o
Rob Frechette
963rd, 966th
ART

wildbill
Veteran
AEW Units: 963 AWACS 552 ACW
Call Sign: Wild Bill

Re: Hilarious Awacs Heros

Post by wildbill » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:15 am

robfrechette wrote:hilarious video found on youtube about Awacs Debriefing Hero's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fazNL_OM1_o
Good find. I know there are other AWACS related videos out there. If anyone has one, contact me and I'll make arrangements to get it digitized. Videos such as the Pink Anchor Caper (yeah you know what I mean Redpig) and Iceland Alert Scramble.

cya
wildbill

Tiger Mike
Veteran
AEW Units: 963 AWACS; 552 TRS; 966 AACS; 964 AACS
Call Sign: Tiger Mike

Is THIS Video Out There?

Post by Tiger Mike » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:13 pm

Good call, Wild Bill! That might eventually bring out a video copy of the "I'm Just An ASO" skit performed at the 1989 Wing Christmas Party by the 963rd AWACS "Definitely Promotables". You know--Messrs. Richards, Revere, McNamara, etc. Remember P.R.E.T.T.Y.-- Promotions Received by Exceptional Toe Tapping Yahoos? I think Bert Pryor might know where a copy resides. Additionally, if that video includes the "May-Pole" skit with Gen. Ball, Col. Koiner, Col. Bechler, Col. Oldham etc. cavorting in Ballet Tutus, collapsing during the "Leap Of Faith" :lol: --now, THAT would be a seriously priceless acquisition! It's hard to believe only a week later we were sitting in the Combat Ops Briefing Gen. Ball was giving for Operation Just Cause. I was there in the middle of that huge crowd and the image of the good General, with make-up on and in his Tutu popped into my head--it was all I could do to keep from busting out laughing! :lol:

Cheers,
Tiger Mike
"I prefer Liberty and Danger to Peace and Slavery!" -- Jean-Jacques Rousseau