Here In America...In God We Still Trust!

General, Non-AEW chatter about just about any subject that is dear to your heart.

Talk it up folks....
Tiger Mike
Veteran
AEW Units: 963 AWACS; 552 TRS; 966 AACS; 964 AACS
Call Sign: Tiger Mike

Here In America...In God We Still Trust!

Post by Tiger Mike » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:14 pm

Just in case anyone might be looking for a bit of inspiration, I believe the link below will touch your heartstrings with a beautiful song by the Country/Western band Diamond Rio, accompanied by a photo-montage including the lyrics, and some American scenery that I'm used to seeing when I ride my motorcycle across this great country of ours, and I'm sure wishing I was doing that right now while I'm stuck in Oklahoma in the dead of Winter. You can also download and save the presentation if you want--it's not a restricted link.

In March, 2005, this song was first performed at a Diamond Rio concert. They received an immediate standing ovation, and continue to do so everytime they perform it! Sadly, major radio stations wouldn't play it because it was considered politically incorrect. Consequently, the song was never released to the public. If this song speaks to your heart, share it with friends and loved ones. Then let us cease being the silent majority and join together -- not as a members of a particular political party, but as Americans! Just check out the link provided here:

http://gunbarrelcityradio.com/InGodWeStillTrust.wmv

Have a good week, and may God continue to bless America!
With Respect,
Tiger Mike
"I prefer Liberty and Danger to Peace and Slavery!" -- Jean-Jacques Rousseau

wildbill
Veteran
AEW Units: 963 AWACS 552 ACW
Call Sign: Wild Bill

Thanks Tiger Mike

Post by wildbill » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:10 pm

The link didn't work but a quick google search will find it:

InGodWeStillTrust.wmv