PROJECT:WINDBREAKER

General, Non-AEW chatter about just about any subject that is dear to your heart.

Talk it up folks....
EX964IFE
Veteran
AEW Units: 964th, 965th, 961st
Call Sign: EPR

PROJECT:WINDBREAKER

Post by EX964IFE » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:52 am

PROJECT:WINDBREAKER;

Just passing on some information about the windbreakers. PDT_Armataz_01_06 I bought a test jacket. A Large, Gold (965th), with White Wings. Sure it cost more, but I wanted to Q.C. it to ensure quality. So far, it's wearing great. It's a snug fit. (The wife says it looks good---my final appearance authority.) I usually wear between a L and XL shirt. (That transition period, ya know) I'll get an XL to give me more room next time. During the week, it spends most of the time in my truck. It'll take a long time for it to fade in the sun light and heat, but you never know. I plan to see how it does after washing and drying. I'll pass on my findings. The Gold color is definitely an attention getter. I like the White wings as opposed to the Silver ones. They seem brighter. My thought is that the White or Silver would be an excellent contrast on a dark color.

Will Bill is taking reservations. You can review your color and size options at http://www.aewa.org/pipermail/aewa/2008 ... 02102.html.

I'll keep you posted. Continue to orbit...

EPR