Veteran Aircrew Vehicle License Frames

General, Non-AEW chatter about just about any subject that is dear to your heart.

Talk it up folks....
Heffpilot@aol.com
FNG

Post by Heffpilot@aol.com » Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:18 pm

Fellow Vet's-
Due to the hugh success of my Veteran Combat Pilot vehicle license frames and the numerous requests from mission crew and other military flight crew, I have manufactured a "Veteran Aircrew" vehicle license frame.

The top of the frame states: Protector of Freedom
The bottom states: Veteran Aircrew

Go to the following website to see images.

<a href='http://hometown.aol.com/heffpilot/VetCombatPilot.html' target='_blank'>http://hometown.aol.com/heffpilot/VetCo ... ot.html</a>

I will donate $1 to AEWA for each frame order made by AEWA member during February & March of 2003. Make sure you let me know you are a AEWA member when you order. Feel free to initiate your order by emailing me directly. Heffpilot@aol.com :D

boss hawg
Veteran

Post by boss hawg » Fri May 09, 2003 10:40 am

I ordered two of the frames and endorse them as quality products! Thanks Dave. :D

Bierhunter
FNG

Post by Bierhunter » Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:01 am

I know this post is a year old, but I have to say that I also have a license frame and I love it.

I'm now a dod contractor, and I work with mostly vets. They've all been asking me where I got my tag frame, so I'm trying to get them to order some.

The frames are a great way to express not only yourself but your thoughts of our way of life as veterans. I highly recommend them.

nick
FNG

Post by nick » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:05 pm

It's overdue and probably won't stir any interest, but: Dave's license plate frames are great, and he's very quick to act. I had one on my old vehicle, and my ex has one on hers (yes she was an AWACer too). I just ordered two more to go on my newest car, plus Dave was nice enough to point me in a direction for a front plate w/ aircrew wings on it.

Highly recommended!

Thanks Dave!

And thanks to Wild Bill for retriving my user info so I could post this!

Tiger Mike
Veteran
AEW Units: 963 AWACS; 552 TRS; 966 AACS; 964 AACS
Call Sign: Tiger Mike

Post by Tiger Mike » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:28 pm

Those license plate frames are awesome, Heff--I'm going to get on that site and order one! Thanks for designing them...

Cheers,
Tiger Mike
"I prefer Liberty and Danger to Peace and Slavery!" -- Jean-Jacques Rousseau