[Aewa] AEWA Logo Windbreakers

Bill Richards wildbill at aewa.org
Sat Jun 14 11:41:09 CDT 2008

AEWA Windbreakers have been designed and we are ready to
take reservations (no payment yet).  In order to make this order
we will need at least 50 advanced reservations.  The Windbreakers
are Augusta Coach's jacket: 100% nylon taffeta jacket. Lined with
100% polyester brushed tricot.  Water-resistant. Raglan sleeves
with elastic cuffs. Snap front. Front slash pockets.  Open bottom
with drawcord.  (see attached image)

Sizes:     S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL* and 5XL*
             (* available only in Red, Black, Navy and Royal)
Colors:   Black, Green, Kelly (Green), Maroon, Navy, Orange,
             Red, Royal (Blue) and White.

The modified AEWA Logo (wings) will be in your choice of
Black, Blue, Silver Grey and White  (see attached image).

The final price should be $26.00 for US, Canada and APO/FPO and
$31.00 for international.

So please email me and let me know how many Jackets you want.
Once we get near the magic number of 50 I will send out the link
so you can order and pay via PayPal/Credit Card or and address
for snail-mail orders.

cya
wildbill