[Aewa] German Shore Battery at Orland Norway

Mahaffey John John.Mahaffey at ncia.nato.int
Thu Dec 6 00:25:14 CST 2012

I was just there in May for an exercise. I rode my bike out to the Fort but unfortunately, no one was available for an internal tour of the gun and its underground bunker complex. Maybe next time...

John L Mahaffey

John L Mahaffey, Senior Scientist
Capability Area Team - 5:  Joint ISR
NATO Communications and Information Agency
Oude Waalsdorperweg 61, 2597 AK The Hague, Netherlands
Ph  0031-70-374-3782, Fax 0031-70-374-3079
Cell: 0031-(0)620430069
E: John.Mahaffey at ncia.nato.int  W: www.ncia.nato.int